Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is the first Thanksgiving ever in my life that I have attended class/gone to school. First time for everything I guess.
No class was actually scheduled for today being as the majority of the program is from the United States. However a request was made to move tomorrow's classes to today. Students at UAG are really big on petitioning. It was easily granted, and thus I found myself in class this morning thinking to myself 'this is weird'.
There is a formal Thanksgiving banquet for us international students this evening. Trouble is I don't know whether to expect beans and flan or turkey and pumpkin pie.
As I sit here at my desk writing there is a man outside my window with a machete. He's taking a whack (literally) at trying to cut back the horribly overgrown branches of the tree out there.

MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS BE YOURS THIS MARVELOUS THANKSGIVING!!!!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christy!! :) You'll have to let us know if you got beens or turkey :)
Love and prayers to you!