Monday, October 27, 2008

Yo estoy un poquito enferma.

It was such a blessing to be in Ixtlan again this past weekend.

After young group Saturday evening some of us older members went to help Nallely celebrate her birthday with pozole. Last summer when I had the pozole I didn't particularly care for it. After Saturday night I've decided that eating pozole is a Mexican art. I watched and learned. When to add the condiments and how much to add...and then here's the big one, what speed to eat it at. I went from still not liking it to enjoying it quite thoroughly.

Sunday after cutting up jalapeno for the salsa I was doing some reading and absentmindedly rubbed my eye. My eye was on fire! I ended up taking my contacts out which fueled the fire in both eyes now. It burned so bad it numbed my eyeballs. The worst lasted about 20 minutes. Moral of the story if you've cut up jalapenos in the last 2 hours and your eye has an itch...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!

Hasta!

No comments: