Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yo estoy una futbolista!!!!!!

I got home from campus very late today because I stayed to play soccer!!! I'm playing with some people from my class. It is so much fun. It rained today too. The nice misting kind. God must have thought we needed some cooling off :)

Now after two hours of running around getting all nice and tired I'm home ready to start my long list of stuff that was supposed to be done yesterday.......man! I feel like I'm in undergrad again. Long list of things to do but sure I'll play soccer!!!

And yet look at me...not doing my list but facebooking and blogging. oh well, might as well make the most of it.

Few things to mention:
On Sunday, I wasn't here at the time, but Delta's dad came to visit. He brought with him a lot of guyabas, pan, y queso. I was talking to Delta and when she told me were the huge (I'm talkin ginormous) hunk of cheese in the refrigerator came from I cracked up. I asked Delta the reason, if she really liked cheese or something, she said no she didn't really know the reason for it just that her dad gets excited about his cheese. Once again i cracked up.

As you can see the end has already been cut off and yet it is still the largest item in the refrigerator. According to Rosa we'll be eating a lot of quesadillas in the future. No argument here.

Oh my I just looked at the time. I've got to go to bible study and I haven't even showered yet. Yikes!! i'll have to finish up filling in at a later date yet to be known.

Hasta!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay for soccer and cheese! I never did give you that promised soccer game! What a bad friend! Amy and I are at the library "studying" You know how it goes. Love you lots!