Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yo estoy una camaleon.

School is finally starting to get back to a normal hectic pace, so I am trying to catch up on a few things. I had planned to write this morning but that thing happened where the alarm goes off, you lay your head down but then figure no...I've got to get up, got things to do so you crawl out of bed and almost choke TWO HOURS AFTER THE ALARM WENT OFF!!!!! honestly how does that happen? Luckily I'm a nerd enough that when stuff like that happens I've still got plenty of time to get ready and off to class. But now I guess I'm two hours behind...well, if I had a schedule I guess I'd be two hours behind mathematically speaking.

I had finished this post and then was kicked off the internet and the first paragraph is all that was saved. That is so frustrating. anyways I had talked about playing soccer yesterday. Mentioned how one of the other teams had an amazing player with beautiful ball handling skills. Then come to find out that not only had he been top US college player when he played for Ohio State but he played for Nigeria!!!!!! and I played against him. Of course I posed absolutely no threat to him whatsoever, but it was still fun to pretend.
Then I talked about how Ponce is back in Anatomy. oh boy, here we go again!
And I mentioned that Loren Schrenk is in Ixtlan for his eye clinic and therefore there is no room for me this coming weekend. Sad that I won't be there to help, but I guess prayer will be the best help anyways, and I can do that from here.

Then I finished with some corny comment about how now I'm even more behind schedule, but in reality it doesn't matter because this is Mexico and whoever heard of being on time let alone on schedule.

Now I'm going to post this before I am once again kicked off! Have a great day!!

Hasta!

No comments: