Friday, August 8, 2008

Yo estoy llena.

Boy, I'm stuffed. Let me say I've been eating good this past week. haha. Rosa had surgery last Friday. She came home on Sunday and since then her sister, Irma, and brother, Armando have been staying with us. In addition, friends and family have been visiting non-stop. At first, I was a bit annoyed with so many people around. mainly because I always felt awkwardly in the way. But I've slowly changed my mind. I mean we've had three and even sometimes four-course meals everyday with very good food such as duck tacos, arroz con leche, taquitos (actually to me that's what it sounded like, but not exactly sure if it's right.) Mom and Dad you'd be proud of me. The soup today was mushroom soup and I forced it all down. I hope it's not served again anytime soon. haha.
Another story about how God is providing for me. I was in need of some scrubs which run about 3 times more expensive here than in the states. A girl in my class, Lori, tall like me, offered me a pair of hers saying she had tons at home. Today she hands me not one but one and a half sets of scrubs. Now Lori is tall but she is also very skinny, but I'm in no position to be picky so I accepted them. Turns out they'll do just fine. Praise the Lord! He just saved me about 700 pesos. God bless Lori.

I'm going to Ixtlan again this weekend. Very excited!

Hasta!

No comments: