Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yo estoy emocionada.

I got a phone today. Well, I figured out how to use the phone I had, let's put it that way. Delta helped me out. Those voice machines that you get on the phone.... yeah couldn't understand it so that's where a native speaker came into play. i feel like I have a new toy now and neglecting my studying just want to play with it.

We were about to start on the cadavers in lab today, but they hadn't been set out to drain/dry in the morning so were still too wet. Oh well, tomorrow.

Campus is so much more busy and crowded now that the Latins have started.

I've got to study.
Hasta!!

P.S. If anyone has a specific question about something post it in a comment or email me. Feel free. Love ya all!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hey christy, i love reading your blog ... it makes me feel just a little closer to mexico! miss you and praying for you!