Monday, August 25, 2008

yo estoy dejando mi tarea para mas tarde.

hello everyone,
i am procrastinating. I just looked out my window and saw it dark outside. When I started procrastinating it was still light. I think I've been playing mahjong a bit too long. Oops!

I've got my first exam coming up on Wednesday. It's my cell bio final. I've got a set of 250 questions to start going through. I'm not as motivated because I have a good basic knowledge of textbook cell bio already. It's the whole medical cell bio approach that I've got to study for and that's a bit confusing and daunting. Don't exactly know how to go about that. I guess I'll figure it out sooner or later.

I'm a bit tired of the rainy season here in Gdl. I've never lived in a place with a "rainy season" before. I think there's about a month more of it.

I'm coming up with a lack of stuff to say. I'm pretty much in a routine now so everything seems ordinary now, and nothing really sticks out.

I was in Ixtlan again last weekend. Some of the sisters were coming to Gdl, leaving on Monday at 5am and offered me a ride. unfortunately my classes start at 8 and I would not have gotten home in time so I just rode the bus back. Another comment about the rain....rained hard during the trip that by the time we arrived at Gdl the low roads were flooded. Praise the Lord for huge heavy buses because at one point the water was really, really high. Any luggage under the bus was wet if not ruined.

I brought a piece of Jan's Texas cake home with me yesterday. It was very, very good! Excelente!! Rosa is a healthy person so dessert is very rare other than fruit. Man I miss my sweets.

Okay, maybe I should attempt once again to be a good medical student, peace out.

hasta!!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

yeah for texas cake :) You make me smile :) Love, prayers, and a hug!