Friday, November 25, 2016

Estoy agradecida.

I was blessed to be able to be with friends and family for Thanksgiving this year. It was the type of thanksgiving where everyone was invited and then brought their turkeys along with. It makes for a home brimming with life... and turkey. But no one minded, and we just got to eat that much more turkey!

 Ezra Elizabeth turned One on Thanksgiving Day. She is full of kisses, tasty "mmmm's" and smiles. She loves doggies and kitties, but only at safe distances. There's no one she is not willing to love... eyebrows and all! :) Made Thanksgiving that much sweeter to get to love on this little sweet pea a little.
Pie for Thanksgiving.


I got to be with the Viens for Thanksgiving this year. I was looking forward to it. Since Bekah moved out over a year ago I have not stayed there as much as I did when first moving out East. It kind of gave me a feeling of "Home for the Holidays" to get to return after many months. It was also really fun to leave work Wednesday night and tell everyone "Happy Thanksgiving" as I skipped out the door. When you have no change in your work schedule it seems an almost futile sentiment, but with plans for the holiday you can really sense and share the excitement.

So for the next three years at least, I'm sure to be working on Thanksgiving. That being said, I did my best to eat enough turkey this year to last.
Blessings everyone,
Much Love.

No comments: