Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Estoy jugando con niños.

Halloween randomly found me making my way home the roundabout way. The dark of night and winding my way through Sleepy Hollow.  The town does well to live up to the story bestowed on it by its name.

Started Pediatric Surgery today. My first time to ever rotate through this service. I have just spent the past four months over in the main hospital with the majority of my time on the surgical floor. I am so welcoming the break and the chance to do something different for a short while. Looking forward to learning something new!

Started off the day pulling a tooth out of a kid's lung. (His younger brother had kicked him in the mouth.) Finished with an appendicitis. Taking care of consults, traumas and the floors in between the two. All-in-all not bad for my first day on Peds.

Tomorrow is a scheduled separation of conjoined twins. Good month to be on Peds Surgery!

Much Love.

No comments: