Saturday, November 12, 2016

Estoy leyendo.

One of our Pediatric Surgery Attendings at the hospital is the Clinton's neighbor. I've been assisting him in the OR the past couple of days. It's interesting to hear someone talk about our recent election from the viewpoint of a neighbor. You don't sound more normal than to be called someone's neighbor. When you think of arguably the most powerful position on this Earth, you don't typically think of that position as being held by someone's neighbor.

A couple of recent photos:

 We had our first W.O.W. event of the year. Not everyone was able to make it as presentations were being prepared and traumas came in just at the change of shift, etc. But those who could attended, and we missed those who couldn't.
 I missed the couch on our first attempt at a group photo.
 Women Of Westchester (some of them)

 
 My Mom and Dad flew out to visit me last month. They spent a couple of days hanging out and spoiling me. They bought me candy. Made use of the hotel hot tub (see below). And played trivial pursuit until I would fall asleep mid-question. I let my team at the hospital know, and they were real cool with covering at the end of the day to let me leave at 6pm so I'd have as much time as possible to spend with them. It was just two days, but it was pretty cool of them to come see me! Love you Mom & Dad.

Much Love.

No comments: