Thursday, February 4, 2016

Estoy pintando diseños.

Back in New York. Reunited with my C pillow after two months separation. I was a bit apprehensive to run into my neighbors again, sure they had finally formulated a finalized opinion of me as a horrible neighbor due to my absence and abandonment of vehicle in the way of snow plows. But they still have the same smile and welcoming hello whenever our paths cross.  I really am blessed to be able to call them my neighbors. This Deerhaunt community is special.

Monday came and as sure as time passes my vacation ended, and I returned to work. It wasn't but two days and felt as if at least two weeks time had passed. The 0298 will do that to you!  It's finally my month to carry the consult pager. For explanation please refer to HERE

Wednesday I asked off as a conference day and drove up to Massachusetts for a meeting. Had made the drive once before. Last December had been granted a last minute interview for a spot in an Anesthesiology position. So went back once again for a second look now that my rank list is due. I'm continually amazed as God's plan unfolds in this journey. Almost rendered speechless. Sometimes, I don't want to let myself even smile at the possibilities before me for fear they aren't real. That if I smiled and enjoyed indulging in their enticing ideas it could potentially set me up for bitter disappointment.  But then I chuckle and smile, because if these past four years have taught me anything at all... it's that God is already there. In the most bitterest of disappointments, failures and rejections. In the most brilliant of moments, memories and blessings. He's already there. 

Much Love.

No comments: