Monday, February 15, 2016

Estoy frio.

I came home on Valentine's Day after my 24 hour call to find that God had decorated my little apartment all nicely-icely.
Though I appreciated how pretty He had made it look, it felt not quite as nice.
It prompted me to go back through my blog and find this picture...
 Taken one very cold winter down in Mexico. Add another down blanket and it would come pretty close to how I looked yesterday as I fell asleep for a much needed nap.

When I woke up, I had a text message waiting for me from one of my chiefs asking if I wanted to go for a liver procurement that evening! She'd forgotten I was post-call when she had had texted, but too late, I had gotten the message! And I grabbed the opportunity! So I drank some coffee and headed back to the hospital. I got a good laugh out of the timing. 'Twas Valentine's Day four years ago exactly that I went on my first procurement. It was a heart that time. Amazing experience!
Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Good thing a I didn't have to work today as I didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning. The snow started this afternoon.  I'm thankful I don't need to drive in it until tomorrow when it's supposedly going to be rain instead of snow.
  
 Even Van Gogh is nothing more than a mere imitator of the Creator himself.

Much Love.




No comments: