Monday, March 17, 2014

Estoy Matched!

Didn't really want to go to the hospital today, on Match Day, so I went to Jersey instead.
Explored Princeton, NJ.  Palmer Square.  Princeton University.


 Cheryl Ryan and myself. At Princeton.







And it was about now that I stopped being able to feel my feet. So we moved into Small World Coffee to wait for the news.
 

I matched!! News is still sinking in!! It's hard to believe after so long!  I find out on Friday where! Praising Jesus!
Psalm 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.

Hasta!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Maggie texted me I am praising God with you! He is so very, very good. Amen!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!! what did you match in?

dvm2015 said...

Heidi told me you matched, what awesome news! Congratulations Christy, you earned it!