Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yo estoy regociandome.

Sunday evening I pulled up to the Deerhaunt and all of my neighbors were gone.  It hit me as kind of sad. 

At the hospital, Lucia is a visiting surgical chief resident from Spain!  Get to use some espanish now and then!

I got home today, and walked into the apartment to a distinct unpleasant odor.  Kind of like the faint smell of urine.  Two minutes latter, apartment 5 got home and stopped by to inform me that yesterday two dead skunks were discovered under his apartment.  He just wanted to let me know in case I could still smell it and I wouldn't be wondering.  I thanked him very much!

I want to give a shout out to one Heidi B.  She designed the footprint favicon you can see by my blog title in the page tab!!  She's pretty cool.  Helps keep me humble to ask her about her latest web design projects, etc.  I try not to get lost, but inevitably clarification must be provided.

Hasta!

No comments: