Friday, March 22, 2013

Yo estoy tomando pasitos.

I returned to blog today and my eyebrows hit the ceiling. Shocked I was to see comments had been made on my last post.  To everyone who commented whether anonymously or by name, Thank you!

Last week seems it happened at least 3 weeks ago.  March usually crawls by at a snails pace.  This year it is in a flat out sprint.  I'm doing fine.  I'm still smiling everyday.  I'm at an interesting time of my life, just what could life hold for me?  Right now it's more exciting than scary, but then again I've still got 7 weeks till the end of this program, still time to discover what's next.

This past Monday a one Becca Moser came to visit from CT!  Twas her Spring Break and what better way to spend it than pushing a car up a hill in the middle of a snowstorm, right?!?!  And if that wasn't enough, I then woke her up at 4am so I could make it to the hospital on time.  She was such a great sport, and very forgiving of the less than ideal weather conditions during her time in New York.

 The Intrepid: Sea, Air & Space Museum Complex.  In this picture we are actually across the street from the Intrepid.  You can kind of see it in the background...if you look between our heads. ;) The USS Intrepid (CV-11) is an aircraft carrier.  It served from 1943 - 1974 as everything from aircraft carrier, to primary recovery vessel for the Mercury/Aurora 7 space mission, to special attack carrier, to FBI headquarters during the September 11 attack investigations (post-decommissioning).

 
And of course, as per tradition, a photo in Times Square! Becca and I

Hasta!

No comments: