Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yo estoy disfrutando fotos de mis sobrinos!

From my week in the Midwest.  Filled with family, friends, and more than a couple of adorables.

First stop was the Beers in Indiana!  Taking every opportunity to see friends and love a little on Tucker!! 

What a handsome little prince!

Helping mom take a picture of daddy!


Even in the morning a happy little boy!
 Next was my little nephew, Peter!! Every nephew deserves as much spoiling as possible, right?! That's what we aunts are for! ;) My sister day cares for another handsome little man, Carter, so I got to enjoy two adorables while in Chicago.
He was making faces at me that had me laughing so hard I could hardly catch my breath.  He apparently is very pleased with his humorous little self.

Enjoying (?) tummy time with his buddy Carter!

Dos amigos! Peter and Carter

Oh those big eyes!!

Such a cute little Peter Bear

Mommy gets some lovin too!  Look at his little red cheeks!  And one of his current favorite facial expressions, sticking out his bottom lip!

Post-shower, Peter Bear all nice and clean!

Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey christy,

what happened to your match date? did you match? :) i hope you did

miss ya!