Sunday, March 3, 2013

Yo estoy limpiando mi casa.

I could say Just another week of Internal Medicine, but it isn't, it's the Last week of Internal Medicine!!  Tomorrow's my last day, because Friday I'm gonna get in my car and start driving.  And then I'm gonna just keep driving!  I'm looking forward to it.  I no longer have a commute to get to my hospital, which I'm thankful for in this winter weather, but I miss driving.  And a trip West sounds nice and relaxing right now.  I am a little worried about all of the thinking I'll be doing. I think it's a little obvious how dramatic I can become when I think too much.  But I guess that's when I turn up the volume and start singing/dancing along.  Dancing While Driving...my specialty! ;)

Hasta!

P.S. Remember Mr. Loco I mentioned earlier?  I ran into him out in public.  I was entering the store while he was about to exit.  This guy knew all of us by our first names, and if he remembered me I had no doubt he'd call me out, get me in a conversation and in a grocery store instead of the hospital? soooo not my home turf, he could have crushed me. I didn't even pause, but beelined it way beyond the produce.  Finally stopped when I'd reached the bakery and noticed I was hyperventilating.  Was it PTSD or had I panicked?  Either way.....crazy!

No comments: