Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yo estoy en New York!

I'm moved.  I guess you could say I'm settled in...just spent the last two hours doing online training modules in preparation for this coming week.  I've got more to do, but decided to take a quick break.  I've located one of my GDL classmates in the same building as I; so I'm currently sitting on his floor using his internet. 

I enjoyed the move out here.  And enjoyed the time with my parents.
Waiting for them to cross Park Ave., aren't they so cute! :)

Times Square.  The previous night we were there but couldn't get on the bleachers as they were filming 'Project Runway.'

Central Park....well one corner of it at least.

And last but most definitely not the least.  NEWSIES!!!!!!!!!!  When you're King of New York the world is your....little clam thingy with the pearl in it.

May the Lord be ever before my feet.

Hasta!  (Thought just crossed my mind....should I sign off in English now?  or keep with the traditional hasta?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! You made it! :) Love and prayers - K