Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yo estoy dentro del viento.

Don't worry.  I'm calmed down so no venting this post.  Just got back from the boxing class at the gym with Vero, and it felt like....relief?  I hadn't been in probably about a year and the boxing coach still remembered me.  Normally he would have technique or stance tips for me as he made his rounds.  Tonight he and Vero would just make fun of the faces I was making and cheer me on yelling, harder! harder!  I had no problem obliging them.

We had our class pictures yesterday.  First round in white.  Second round in our togas.  It was horribly uncomfortable as they were outside and they set us up facing into the sun.  They took a good amount and you'd have to hold your position sweat pouring down you.  To top it off I was trying to walk around in heels.  I got a few approving comments..totally fed my girl ego hehe, but still couldn't wait to get them off.  The great thing about class picture time was that in spite of the horrible conditions everyone was happy, and cheering, and wooping.  I'd say it was even fun.  It was a reason to laugh.  Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if none of the pictures actually turn out (there's bound to be a handful with their eyes closed in every one).  But that's okay.  And if you look close enough you'll notice that half of us aren't actually wearing our tassels in the toga picture (that's another story) but that's okay too.  I'd say it would represent us well just like that. ;)

Hopefully I can get ahold of some pictures from the shoot!

Hasta!

No comments: