Friday, May 25, 2012

DONE


I went to HAL today and took my last exam of medical school.  And then I left… for the last time.  Of all the emotions I could possibly be feeling right now, I’m more somber than anything…almost as if I’m stunned.  It’s so hard to believe.  Did that really just happen?  Did I really just finish medical school? 

 I’d woken up early for some last minute cramming this morning and it hit me.  I started tearing up humbled by the realization and by seeing God’s grace so much more evident in retrospect.  He was right there the whole time.  The times I clung to him so incredibly alone.  The times I cried out so incredibly lost and confused.  The times I planted my feet, crossed my arms and glared so incredibly frustrated.   If I am anything, I AM HIS.  And this is for Him.  I pray with all my heart that as this dance continues onto the next step, He will continue by my side molding me into what He deems useful.

Hasta!

Medical School.  Been there. Done that.  (hehe, sorry. couldn't resist)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!

Amy

Anonymous said...

congrats n God bless :)