Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yo estoy estresada.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

If you looked up stress in the dictionary you'd find me as the definition. At the rate my adrenals are pumping out catecholamines I'm going to lose weight just sitting here in front of my computer. whimper whimper

Church wasn't turned on today for some reason (neither service), so I ended up reading in Acts instead. I felt foolish feeling so stressed being reminded of the situations Paul so often found himself in the midst of.
But....my heart rate is still elevated, it's still hard to concentrate, half of the time I'm worrying and the other half I'm trying not to worry, my nails are almost all gone...4 left. In other words my sympathetic nervous system is in command of my body....and I can't stop it!!

I ask God Why? Why can't it be easier...simpler? And I get the same answer that I'm sure Paul received.

TRUST ME

Hasta!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hang in there Christy, Grace is new every morning, and I know you can do it.

1 Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good; for His mercy endureth for ever.

Praying still....
Carol Gramm-Schrenk

Anonymous said...

christy, you'll be fine! calm down--take a breather--go for a run--get your mind free! :D

listen to white noise/meditation music! it helps!

you will be fine! i believe in you!