Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yo estoy hijackando

Hola everybody!

As Christy continues to work diligently at Boston’s Children’s Hospital and spends her evenings goofing off with me, I thought I would do her a favor and hijack her blog! Who is this awesomely mysterious hijack blogger, you ask? Amy! Her old roommate, Boston-visiting friend!

Christy and I started our week long adventure with a visit from her sister and brother-in-law, Carrie and Troy. The four of us hit many of Boston’s most famous sights: Freedom Trail, Swan Boats, Cheers Bar, Duck Tour, Boston Commons, Frog Pond, MiT campus and museum, and Ye Old Oyster House. The food was wicked and the hills killed my legs!

The rest of the week Christy and I found amazingly cheap ways to entertain ourselves. We semi-crashed a backyard barbeque graduation party. We viewed a pre-cut movie as part of a research study by the production team. I can’t tell you the name of it or anything about it unless I want to get sued (or maybe Christy would. Muahaha!), but I can say that it had some big A-list names in it and at one point the characters talked about Normal IL (no joke!). We saw the beautiful Chihuly glass exhibit at the Art Museum, played on the musical stairs at the Children’s Hospital, and got “mooned” by some Boston firefighters (long story).

Sadly, we only have a few days left in Boston, but we have some great plans (going to a lake and the Aquarium)! Plus, who knows where the cobble stones roads will lead us! I also have a surprise planned for Christy on Saturday evening. Shhh! Don’t tell! :)

Stay tuned for Christy’s point of view, some pictures, and a video!

Hasta Pasta!

Amy

1 comment:

Amber said...

LOVE the guest blogger....maybe I can get you to update mine for me...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Wish I could have joined you! :)

amber