Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yo estoy esperando.

It's really not ideal to be up at 3:00 am on a Saturday morning. But when you're waiting for a visitor to arrive it is completely normal and acceptable. Amy Hohulin's plane has arrived and she's on her way right here! right now! (I'm sure you all wanted to be updated to that extent ;) We'll meet Carrie and Troy tomorrow morning downtown and start a fun weekend filled with lots and lots of touristy things!!! I've been sitting here making a rudimentary list of all of our options, what to choose? what to choose?

In the meantime I wanted to post the following picture of my cousin Danielle and I last Sunday evening. She lives in Tennessee and was passing through Boston on her way to Maine for a vacation. What a random opportunity that we could just not pass up!! I should have thought enough ahead to take a picture while there was more daylight so the Boston Common background would have been visible, but I didn't. I'm sorry. But you can consol yourself knowing that it was a particularly unexciting corner of the Common we were in, so you're not missing much.



Hasta!

No comments: