Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yo estoy adaptando.

Breaking News: Culprit of recent blog highjacks has been caught and charged accordingly. Prosecution is pressing for 5 years hard blogging. ;)

I made it back to GDL today in a timely manner. I was able to make-up for a sleepless night by catching a few winks on my flights. Unfortunately, my suitcase did not have such a pleasant trip as I. It's currently lost somewhere in between Boston and Guadalajara. It had to happen eventually I guess. I'm somehow confident that it'll make it back to me...just like Little Bo Peep's sheep. "Leave them alone, and they will come home, wagging their tails behind them." I did go ahead a buy a new toothbrush and tooth paste though. Figured a cute little sheep tail wasn't enough to make up for overgrown oral flora.

This also means that pictures are on hold a day or so longer as my bag of cords was haphazardly stuffed into my suitcase at 2:00am this morning rendering me camera cordless in addition to computer cordless and phone cordless.


Hasta!

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." Romans 10:4

No comments: