Friday, May 21, 2010

Yo estoy necesitando una vacacion.

It's been a whole week since my last post!? That's it! I've got to come out of denial! My life has ceased to be interesting. It is now simply one long doldrum of a day after another. Hmmm? What's that you say? That's all it's ever been?!! Ouch!! What did I ever do to you? Yes? Bore you with these blog posts you say? oh.....ok, you got me there.

In all seriousness, my life is rather boring these days. It's become a game of see how far I can push it without crossing the breaking point. Up to...but not over. I tried going over a few times and ended up slamming the book closed in frustration. Really the brain is a marvelous creation, and it's best to work with it, because against it.....it will win. Unless of course you use drugs, but that's cheating, and in the end the brain enters learned helplessness anyways. And then are you up a creek, and let me clue you in.....you've left the paddle on the shore.

It's Friday, and I feel as if I've forgotten how to enjoy this time. It's supposed to be relaxing after making it through another week, but I just feel myself trying to think up things to keep me from reading. and unfortunately there's only so many times a person can wash their dishes without having to claim OCD.

Financial Aid sent out an informative email which enabled everyone to breathe a sigh of relief. Whatever loans we had lined up will be honored through December. So in other words, it just prolongs everyone's loan scramble for another six months. But that's what they are saying today. Six months from today may be a completely different story.

Hasta!

No comments: