Monday, April 26, 2010

Yo estoy esperando.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLI!!!

Upon rethinking my post from last Saturday while in Ixtlan this weekend I realized I was incredible wrong on one point. I do know something. I know the meaning of life. And ultimately, though I stress, and say my test this coming summer will determine my future, I know with assurance that it won't determine my eternity. And that...now that, is a test I'd be afraid to fail.

The wedding in Ixtlan this weekend was a blessing to experience. Two vehicles full from Magdalena made the trip down in addition to family and friends on both sides. The church was the fullest I've ever seen it. I didn't even know that we had #212 in spanish available!! I stayed late on Sunday to partake in as much fellowship as possible. I knew I was exhausted on the way home when I felt my mind trying to slip into autopilot.


With the Happy Couple! L to R: Lourdes, Me, Jonathan (Juantan), Berenice (Bere), Lupita, Issa

Jovenes (young group) singing for the married couple at the reception. We sang The Love of God (El amor de Dios). Carrissa Schlipf is on the left in the red bridesmaid dress.

So now that I didn't get much studying done this past weekend. I must disappear! Yay for invisibility cloaks!


Hasta!

No comments: