Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yo estoy cansada.

Genetics started this morning at 9 and ended this afternoon at 5. I didn't think it would be too terrible. I was wrong. Come 3 I couldn't believe we still had 2 more hours to go, and now I'm having a hard time studying as my brain's already put in over 10 hours of work. booo! Our Genetics assessment is tomorrow at 8. To then be followed by a full day of immunology, and we all know how my brain delights at the thought of that! And then because UAG likes us sooooo much they're making us come on Saturday for another full day of immuno......on second thought perhaps it's more along the lines of UAG not liking us.

Walking to campus on Wednesday for Bible study at 9 there was still a tiny bit of light in the sky. Hooray for longer daylight hours.

Sometimes when I run, and the cars are backed up waiting to enter the round-about, I like to pretend that we're racing....and that I'm winning.

Hasta!

No comments: