Friday, March 12, 2010

Yo estoy cansada.

4:30 and finally home for the day. Tired; it's been a very busy week. Change out of my whites and the first thing I do....BLOG. Yes, your turn to feel special! Feel very special!

Kaplan was Microbiology this week. What took us 18 weeks last semester to cover, and assess in a total of four exams was pushed into 4 days and followed by one exam after class on the last day. HA! I don't think I'm going to even look at a book for the rest of today. My brain might just judo chop!!

Water troubles again. Been all week without water, with the flow returning no time soon. It makes my brain want to judo chop again. My landlord has been gracious enough to buy water, but as all four apartments use from the same tinaco it doesn't last long. To top it all off, with the dynamics water pressure has been playing around with all week, my toilet has decided once again to give up. So for the time being I've had to turn it off, and am just praying that once water has returned and pressure regulated once again I can get it working again. Just a fun tidbit....when I got home just now and turned my kitchen sink faucet on to gather some water to flush with there were worms swimming around in it!!!!! Ehhhhhhhh!! Mexico! why?! If I haven't had worms to this point, I've got them now! Judo CHOP!

Tuesday I was completely irresponsible. I was invited to a Coldplay concert and throwing reason out the window I went. It of course ment an entire afternoon, evening, night without studying, but it was so worth it. It was a great experience that if I had a captive audience I could rattle on about it for hours in one breath! Which I won't do here...you guys are so lucky today ;)

Wednesday we started in on James at the Bible study. I do enjoy James as he's more in-your-face and might have gotten a bit carried away at some points but for the most part those in attendence just laughed and came along for the ride. Thank you for your prayers.

Between all that and studying coffee really has lost it's powerful effect. I may be forced to find something stronger if this continues! gasp! However, this is a three day weekend for us! Praise the Lord! We are saved!! If my list of things to do weren't so long my goal for sleep tonight would be 10!! but unfortunately that's not realistic.

Whelp! onto the next thing!!
Hasta!

No comments: