Monday, October 14, 2013

Yo estoy tratando de distraerme.

I heard someone say this the other day.
"I was thinking, wouldn't it be so cool if there was a 'Spotify' for books!  And then I realized.....there's libraries."

If you love libraries raise your hands and say Blue Kangaroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've spent quite a bit of time at the library over the past week.  It got me out of my apartment and helped keep my productivity up.  Didn't work quite as well today.  I think I spent more time twiddling my thumbs, bouncing my knee and chewing my lip than I did successfully reading two complete sentences together. 

I stuck it out for awhile, kept trying.  Eventually gave up and returned home.  A bag of popcorn, two apples and a handful of lemon drops later....and now I'm just trying to scrounge up distractions.  Enter blogging.....


Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy, Christy, Christy, chin up, chest out, feet forward!