Friday, April 5, 2013

Yo estoy girando.

One of the OB/GYN doctors left for the Dominican Republic this morning to do 4 days of surgeries.  I made an extra trip to the floor yesterday when I heard he was there to go talk to him.  Ask him if there was room for one more.  He smiled and said "sure!", but accompanied by a look that told me he wasn't taking me seriously.  Trouble for me, because I was very serious!  I tried to gracefully push the subject a couple more times to no avail.  So I let it be.  Unfortunately, no Dominican surgeries for me this weekend.

I was sent a pep talk the other day.  This little guy makes me smile, laugh even.  And since we all need encouragement from time to time I thought I'd share it!



Not cool Robert Frost!!

Are we all dancing?
Hasta!

2 comments:

Heidi B said...

thanks for the pep talk! :)
that was cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute video!! Thanks for sharing it! Hope everything is going well and praying that God will open just the right door for you in His perfect time:-)

Anita