Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yo estoy orando por ti.

Blogging three days in a row?  Can you tell I'm snowed in, and not on call? 

 The sun finally peeked through Saturday morning shedding light on what Nemo had left behind for all of us. 





Although it had cleared up and roads were manageable in New Rochelle by noon on Saturday, that was not the case in CT.  My trusty little Honda would not have done well had I attempted going North.  That being said....when I finally went down to check on my car....I'm not sure I could have even gotten my car out of the parking lot anyways.  However, I do remember one particular snowstorm at ISU when cookie sheets and plastic drawers became shovels for a few hours!! A little imagination and determination can go a long way.  On the other hand, temperatures are going to be in the 40s this week.  This time I think I'll let Mother Nature give me a head start.  And while I'm waiting for that, a quick walk to the corner store for the essentials (a.k.a. milk) it is.



Funny, I would have thought New Yorkers would know the difference between spreading salt and dumping salt!!

Hasta!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where you applying to residency?