Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yo estoy enamorada!

I really do love Valentine's Day.  This year I wondered how excited I should be.  February 14, 2012 is the second best day of my life so far.  How could any subsequent Valentine's Day hope to compare?   The day was going to come, pale in comparison and then it would pass.  I guess I finally resigned myself to that fact.  And that like every other day I'd just have to move on too.  I checked back over the years to see how often I'd managed to blog on February 14th.   Though I've always had a post dedicated to Valentine's Day I was sad to see it was only 2 of 5 actually on the day itself.  Figured I'd make it on time this year and make it a solid 50%, 3 of 6.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Many YouTubers post special videos for the holiday.  I thought I'd share two of my favorites from this year.
First of all of course, ThePianoGuys.   


Second, from Wong Fu Productions.


Happy Day of Love and Friendship.  I love you all!  God Bless
Hasta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh if I could only play piano that effortlessly...what a gift! I have to agree that there's something great about Valentine's Day. A day to tell the people in your life that you love them. Or maybe it's because my favorite color is red and it's the one time out of the year I don't look weird using my heart-shaped cake pan ;) Love you too and I'm so thankful that our lives crossed paths! I got to spend the day with Mike & Faye and they wanted me to give you their love too!