Monday, September 3, 2012

Yo estoy parando.

Marlene and Sylvain left this morning and I now find myself with a day to myself.  It's been awhile.  I had Marlene and Sylvain write a little for the blog yesterday, but thought I'd blog again today and upload some pictures.  The first are from a trip to the CT shore 8/19, I went to the Rhode Island shore the following weekend but don't have any pictures from that, but I finished with some pictures from this past weekend with Marlene and Sylvain
L to R: Kim Lanz, Lisa Zaagman, Me, Amanda Virkler, Rebekah Viens, Ashley Luginbuhl
At the Trumbull State Park one Sunday evening after first stopping at Captain Scott's for seafood.

 At Trumbull State Park.  The masts are on the Eagle "America's Tallship"  Property of the U.S. Coast Guard.  We walked up and asked if we could go aboard/have a tour.  It was fun exploring the ship eventhough they wouldn't let me climb the rigging.  Something to do with liability...;)

 The sun setting aboard America's Tallship

 L to R: Rebekah Viens, Lisa Zaagman, Kim Lanz, Ashley Luginbuhl, Amanda Virkler, Me
Aboard the Eagle "America's Tallship"

Since I couldn't climb the rigging, Ashley climbed some rocks with me.

 
 The polar bear at Central Park Zoo.

 One of the sea lions at Central Park Zoo.

 T-rex and Barosaurus (largest skeleton ever found)
At the American Museum of Natural History

L to R: Marlene, Me, Sylvain
At the train station this morning, saying farewell to Marlene and Sylvain.

Hasta!

No comments: