Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yo estoy disfrutando a mi sobrino.

Mexico's Labor Day is May 1st so there's no hospital for me next Tuesday.  And Children's Day (dia del nino) is April 31st so they just gave us Monday too and made it into a nice big weekend for us.   I'm passing the time in Ixtlan enjoying as much time with my family here as possible while I still can.  In a little bit I'll be headed back to church for the Sunday afternoon singing and I'm expecting a rather small turnout.  We might be just a quintet singin' for Jesus, but somehow I don't think He'll mind.  Two weeks older than Tucker is Bryan Josue so we had two brand new babies in church this morning.  Make that three.  Josue's older sister, Betel, had her baby doll with her and as she went around greeting everyone she'd hold out her baby doll's hand so you could greet it too.

Hasta!

No comments: