Friday, March 23, 2012

Yo estoy en conflicto.

Finished my rotation. I'm really rather exhausted. I leave Northwestern content with what progress I was able to achieve, and with a lot to ponder over for the next couple of months in preparation for New York.
I started this post on Friday...got about three sentences into it...and now have returned to finish.
It's just really busy these days. In general my schedule these past 4 weeks at NMH was an 80 hour work week. It's not bad. It just leaves little time for much else as you have to make sure you go to bed almost as soon as you get home so your time is productive the next day too. Or at least I did. Another option that most others choose is the coffee diet.
So I'm in Gridley for the moment...for about 24 hours more and then it's back to Mexico.
Hasta!

No comments: