Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yo estoy una ermitaña.

Yesterday I was so thankful that November only has 30 days in it. The last 4 had passed so slowly. I thought December would never come. That was yesterday. I woke up this morning and cannot believe it's December already. I was wrong....I take yesterday back....can November have 31 days this year, or even more. Ahh! I feel like a little kid who decided mid-slide that going down was a really bad idea and is now trying frantically to break/stop before he shoots off the end.

Up until last week it was still nice and warm in the house. I had my fingers crossed that it would last a few more weeks. Sunday it decided cool down. I'm not frozen yet, so I'm thankful for that. But then again since Sunday my hands have dried out and have their first few cracks so perhaps it's colder than I realize. I studied downstairs on the couches this morning to study. The sun comes in through the many windows. I'm thankful for the nice warm sun. Comparing myself to the last time I hermitized myself this is about the opposite. Last time by mid-afternoon I'd be sitting reading over my book and trying not to move or I'd start sweating. Can't really say which I prefer...

Hasta!

No comments: