Monday, December 5, 2011

Yo estoy francesa.


L to R: Me, Morgane, Marlene

Hi I'm Morgane!
We are having such a good time here in Mexico! Christy makes us visit Guadalajara, and my favorite part is the restaurants... mexican food is sooo good (and a french "gourmet" is talking to you)! Unfortunately we only have 2 hours left in Mexico...
Muchas gracias Christy for this mexican experience!
Hope you can come visit us in France one day!
Bisous

Hi I'm Marlene. I am writing for the second time because I have just deleted everything! So let's write everything again!
So Christy and I met in Boston for the 4th of July thanks to Pablo that was my roomate in Boston and studying in the same university of Christy in Mexico. Then by a beautifull night sleeping in my garden in Boston with Morgane, we have decided to go to visit Christy in Mexico... and we did it!!!! So after spending all our money in the flight tickets and made the 22h trip we finally arrived to GDL. We spent almost one week in GDL with Christy. We had so much fun ! I had, thanks to her, my first Thanksgiving! She made me running in the morning! Sound normal to you but not to me! She introduced us to her friends that are really lovely too. I felt really welcomed(she kept a piece of the chocolate cake during the week I was in Merida!), and she made our trip really unforgettable.
I hope that she will come to France (skiing/climbing in the Alps) that I can welcome her as well as she has welcomed us. And I'm looking foward to go to visit her again!!! Hopefully in August in NY!
Merci beaucoup, a tres bientot.
bisous
Marlene

No comments: