Friday, August 19, 2011

Yo estoy cultivando flores.

Vero and I had our once-a-semester meal-making party again. This semester pot stickers were added to the menu. (we had extra egg roll filling and extra won ton wrappers!)


This past Thursday was all Greek for me!
This is Angela. She's Greek. She hosted a Greek dinner for some of us! Main dish was Pasticio.

And after our Greek dinner...
This is Jason. He's from Greece too. We celebrated his birthday.

This was his birthday cake. It's Zeus!

Like I said...Thursday was very Greek for me! ;)

This is the solitary rose in our backyard.


The east wall of our backyard is covered with these yellow flowers....at least it was until the gardner happened yesterday! This was one that survived.


More flowers from our backyard. These are growing up the stairs that led to the second floor, hence why I'm looking up to take their picture.


My fourth roommate finally got back to GDL on Thursday. She likes having flowers in the house.


One last thing. I took this video a while ago, uploaded it to youtube, and then forgot about it. One night before the rain started I went up on our roof and took a video of the approaching storm. It was much more impressive in person!



Hasta!

No comments: