Friday, January 28, 2011

Yo estoy mareada.

Once upon a time there was a little girl. But that was a time long long ago.

This wasn't a fun week. It's not going to be a fun weekend either. Oh whoa is me!! HoHum! Humpty Dumpty!

Quick recap:
- My presentation on Tuesday was pushed back to Thursday, which was then pushed back to Friday, which has now been pushed back to Monday. Cue head spinning!
- Administration set up a meeting with us about our 4th year options. Co-op in New York is no longer available leaving just co-op in Puerto Rico which I'm not exactly keen about so putting that as number 3 on my list. Number 2 will go to pre-internado here in Mexico, and number 1 I am going to put as electives in the US. Which means that now I've got State and hospital options all with big question marks on them. Increase head spinning speed!
- I'm annoyed at everything; and the worst is that I'm annoyed at the fact that I'm annoyed. Too many dumb questions were asked this week. Too many last minute schedule changes were made. Too many times I needed to talk to someone with just bare walls to listen. Drop kick spinning head!

I feel sick! I try holding my head still sometimes, and it kind of helps, but not really.

Once upon a time there was a little girl that grew up. She didn't like it at times, but she did it!

Hasta!

P.S. I do have good and exciting news from this week. But I'm going to save it for a time when I myself am in a more excited state of mind. Hopefully tomorrow, but we'll see. One day at a time!

Parting thought: Stress stinks!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Definitely agreed. Stress DOES stink. We've been talking about placements and all that jazz for our internships next year in the land of social work. YUCK. Why is growing up so annoying at times...or maybe it's the hoops that we have to jump through to grow up that are the annoying things?!? Yeah, maybe that's more accurate...

What's your exciting news??

love ya,
amber

Anonymous said...

Praying that your head stops spinning!! Pretend you are here cantering horses bareback through the fields with me!! :) Love ya and sending you a hug - K Can't wait to hear your exciting news!