Friday, November 27, 2009

Yo estoy escuchando musica navidena.


Thanksgiving with some friends at a classmates apartment. There was alot of food. We were all crowded around the tables. Football was on TV. It actually felt like Thanksgiving.


L to R: Luis, Jose, Ricardo, Diego, Juan, Jose (Lerma), David, Sergio


L to R: me, Lisette, Kristi, Christina
Yes, I was the only nonMexican!


The formal NASA Thanksgiving Banquet was once again way too fancy and only slightly resembled the loved American holiday. And by slightly I mean it was on the 4th Thursday of November. It was still a fun time :)


The food


At the NASA Thanksgiving dinner: Mexican guys, Puerto Rican girls, and me!!
L to R: Legna, Anabel, me, Frances, Ivonne, Walisbeth, Ricardo, Damaris, Diego, Janiabeth, Betsy, Sergio, Eileen, Jose Lerma, David


Hasta!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You look like a giant in that picture. In a good way, of course.
~Amy