Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yo estoy en Los Estados.

Welp! Swine flu has caused the Mexican government to issue a closure of all schools throughout the entire country until May 6th.

All of my classmates were fleeing so I thought why not?! Hadn't gone home for Spring Break and now a second Spring Break was upon us rather suddenly but here nonetheless.

Bought a ticket online at 1 am yesterday, and was off to the airport 5 hours later. So now I'm home to enjoy a week without walking outside and being greeted by face masks.

Hope getting back into Mexico is possible in a week.

Hasta!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad! Do you have time for your old room mates? Let me know!

Amber said...

Wow Christy! I haven't read your blog for a while and it was really good to get caught back up! Dad said he saw you in church last night and I was like ???? Good thing I have this reference! :) Hope you have a great week back! Love ya!

Amber said...

Uhhh, Creations is me, Amber, by the way. I just started a blog for my flowers and I guess that's what I'm going to pop up as now... :)