Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yo estoy casi lista para el viaje.

Hello everyone, i have spent every Spring Break for the past four years in Magdalena so I thought I would continue with the tradition. I just can't stay away I guess. :) I wanted you all to meet my traveling buddies from Ixtlan.

hola, me llamo Lupita Sibaja.
Yo estoy en un viaje a Magdalena,
pero ahora estoy en Guadalajara esperando para salir manana con mi hermana y mi amiga.
Ahorita estoy en la casa de un amigo de mi amiga, y estoy lista para viajar manana.
Esto es una gran bendicion de Dios para mi y es una gran experiencia.

Hello, My name is Lupita Sibaja.
I am on a trip to Magdalena,
but now I am in Guadalajara waiting to leave tomorrow with my sister and my friend.
Right now I am in the house of my friend's friend, and I am ready to travel tomorrow.
This is a great blessing from God for me and it is a great experience.

Hola me llama Issa Sibaja y soy hermana y amiga de Christy y ahora estoy en guadalajara y apenas es el primer dia con ella y es muy divertido y creo que estos dias con ella van a ser muy divertidos

Hello my name is Issa Sibaja and I am Christy's sister and friend and now I am in Guadalajara and the first day with her has hardly begun, and it is already very fun and I believe that these days with her are going to be very fun.

We start out tomorrow. Still don't know what time as I've heard a variety of times for how long it will take us to get there (varying from 10 hours to 22 hours!) I guess we'll leave when we leave and get there when we get there. Sounds perfect to me!!

Any prayers spared in our direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hasta!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hola Christy, Lupita, y Issa!

I will be praying for you and your trip!

Thanks for introducing your friends!

(I understood what they said in Spanish!!! YAY!)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Wow, I kind of feel like I'm there! Miss you!

Kaleigh said...

Praying for you guys and your trip!!
It was fun to hear from your friends! :) Carissa is home right now so my seeing you and her at the same time didn't work out...bummer. Have a wonderful time!!!

Tara said...

How was it? How was it? How was it?