Monday, March 2, 2009

Yo estoy necesitando estudiar mucho.

1) I'm drinking Sprite out of a blue bottle! oooooo!
2) A man was mowing the soccer fields today, but we played anyways..... so there's a portion that didn't get mowed.
3) My neighbor's puppy, Daisy!

4) My parents are coming in 8 days, and I'm very excited!!
5) I washed my car today!!!! It was worse than ever before, and my car's been pretty dirty before. Mexico's a dusty place during the dry season what can I say?
6) It's strawberry, orange, mandarin season. I can't wait for mango season to start.
7) I've gotten the ok from CVE so looks like I'll be headed up North for my spring break. I've had classmates ask if they can come with. Why not!!! Let's see how they take to praying before each meal for two whole weeks. (Yes, they know what to expect, or maybe they think they know...)
8)I've got much to keep me busy tonight!
9)March is Mexico's windy month. It was very noticeable in Ixtlan, not so much here in the city, but then again, the month has just started.
10) In case you couldn't tell, this was a very scattered blog post!!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

aww that is a very cute puppy!! Those fruit sound pretty amazing right now :) Excited for you that your parents are coming down!
Love and prayers!