Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Estoy manteniendo mi promesa.

Back from vacation, and as is usual, was on call my first day back. The typical welcome back greeting from the Chester, just in case we had managed to forget during our time away. I'll be honest... I barely managed to get through this time. Come 2am-3am, I'm positive I was moving at maybe 50% my usual speed, not to mention at what meager efficiency I was managing any thought process. Going through our checklist in the morning with my junior I could remember signing some consult notes but had no recollection of actually writing them, and went back to make sure I had made some semblance of sense in what I had managed to write down. I had even lined up a couple of pediatric cases for a morning start that had come in over night and for the first time made the decision to leave them to my capable team and went home to crash once I had finally completed all my morning duties. I had not had time to drink my ~6pm cup of coffee (a.k.a. refueling) and so will use that as explanation and leave it at that.

As promised, here's a few pictures of Seattle downloaded from my camera that I did not have available for my last post.
 View from Gasworks Park. 

View from Gasworks Park. 

View from Gasworks Park. 

 Fremont troll under the bridge.

Seattle space needle

JaNae and I at the Seattle space needle

 Lovely corner bench. A place to sit. A story to share.

Pike Place Market

 Pioneer square. A place to sit. A story to share. 


Bedlam coffeeshop


Thank you Seattle!
Much Love.

No comments: