Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Estoy cantando.

From Seattle I stopped in Illinois for a wink. It's not really realistic to be able to sufficiently visit every person I would like to be able to enjoy with the rough 48hrs I allot myself, but it doesn't stop me from trying it anyways. Inevitably I wind up disappointed at whom I was not able to visit, but it's all my own fault.

The nephews get first spot. They are getting so big without me!!!

As is typical with little boys, I had to take about 50 pictures to get one in which everyone's face was present. It's hard when you've got to squeeze in three little boys!








 And just in case you missed him!!

Love me some  Peter Bear, Little Lincoln and Miles Austin

1:1 time with Mr. Miles when older boys go off to school!

Much Love!

No comments: