Saturday, December 22, 2018

Estoy esperando.

Research day was this past week, Wednesday to be exact. I had dutifully put together an abstract at the second to last minute as is required of us and submitted it. It was accepted for a 3 minute presentation so I picked out some pictures to illustrate the subject and my argument and strung together enough words to equal those 3 minutes.

My Attending stopped me as I was then running out the door to catch the shuttle to go back to the hospital and operate. “What questions did they ask?” He inquired. “None!” I responded. They were more worried about getting on with the next 3 minute presentation, than to wonder at anything I had to offer or say.

I’m just glad it’s over again for another year. Needless to say, research is not exactly my cup of tea.

Much Love.

No comments: