Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Estoy visitando mi amiga.

'Why?' continues to be the question of the month. Not that I've ever had a question of the month before, or will ever again. This time, it had nothing to do with work, but rather with subjects so much more important. Life, Love & Loss.
A door opened for a moment, and I am so thankful I saw it. I bought a last minute ticket to Texas and flew down to visit a friend this past weekend. The Sibaja family accepted me as a sister and daughter while I was in Mexico. Issa was visiting her sister Areli Reutter so I flew down to surprise her! She was surprised! Here's a couple pictures from the trip.
Monopoly

An AC family if ever I saw one! :) Issa's nephews.

Stroll through the park,

And by the river.

Tennis

Splash Pad. Issa's nephews.

Issa & I

Issa, I & Areli

Short but sweet, and I was on my way back to NY.

To say that I went on a trip down memory lane this past weekend, and then again putting this post up is a drastic understatement. God used his people in Mexico to help mold me into the person he then saw fit to sent to NY. They are forever part of me.

 L to R: Andrea, Nayeli, Lupita, Issa, Marce, Claudia, Me, Belen, Laura, Maggie, Ana

 Issa, Lupita, me

 Me, Lupita, Issa

 Lupita, Jessia, Elsa, Me, Issa

 :)

 Issa & I

Issa & I

Much Love.






No comments: