Monday, December 12, 2016

Estoy extrañando a mis sobrinos.

We made it happen! I turned in all my favors and secured a three day weekend without call! I bought a ticket and spent every single second with my family in Illinois celebrating Christmas and the fact that we were all together! The weather in Chicago delayed my flight home bringing me into NYC after the trains had already stopped. But, it is NYC afterall and an uber is never no more than 5 minutes away, so I got home eventually leaving just enough time for a quick nap before prepping for my 07:30 presentation this morning. I was so tired that I think I left out about half of what I had wanted to say, but then again I don't really remember. All I know is that it was so totally worth it!

Every single picture makes me gush about my nephews and I want to show you and have you agree with me that I have the cutest nephews ever. But I know there is a line, even if I can't see it, a line exists between acceptable and excessive amount of bragging about my nephews. Therefore, I will reign it in, and apologize if unsuccessful in my attempt.


 Peter Bear and Little Lincoln

Miles Austin keeping tabs on everyone!

Cute little sparkly red nose reindeer face painting at the neighborhood Christmas party!

 Little Lincoln makes an absolutely adorable elf with his spectacles falling down his nose!

Fireman Peter out to rescue the good guys!
 
Police officer Lincoln out to catch the bad guys!

Who ever said a police officer can't have swag?

Amazing how little boys automatically know how to be a super hero!

 It's a bird...  It's a plane...
...It's a little boy all ready for his Sunday School Christmas program!

(Heart squeeze)

 Merry Christmas 2016

Much Love.

No comments: