Saturday, August 15, 2015

Estoy solicitando una posición.

I wrote a blogpost this morning. It was a personal message to myself.  I finished the message, but instead of clicking publish I clicked save.  I left the screen open just like that, saved, and went for a run. I needed to think.  The run was slow making sure to allow ample time. Upon returning I copied that message to myself, pasted it into a word document and changed it into a personal statement.

It is the shortest PS I have ever composed. It's the first time I haven't dwelt on any part of my past. Haven't tried to explain where I've come from or where I've been. Was that wise? Hard to tell as my past is the reason for who I am. At the same time, it's therefore probably the most direct I've ever been in a PS. Some may say, about time. But either way, God's timing is perfect.

It's still rough draft. Have to send it off now for red ink editing, so who knows how it will turn out in the end. ;)

Much Love.

No comments: