Thursday, July 16, 2015

Estoy lista.

Look at this guy!  Really, how can Little Lincoln be 1 already?
 

This is supposed to be my weekend off. I really am so thankful. I need a break. But even moreso, I need to go to church. 6weeks can just be, a really long time. Although ever since Tuesday I've had a sinking feeling, that I'm going to need to work this weekend. My chief is out sick since Tuesday (no I didn't get her sick... this is a bedrest kind of sick.) They haven't said anything to me about coming in to cover, and to be honest, I'm too scared they'll say 'yes' if I were to ask them.  So I'm a bit on edge every day waiting for someone to say something about my needing to cover at the hospital.

There was an ice cream cone in the cafeteria today. So we got a Vascular team picture.
3 students, 1 intern, 1 midlevel, 1 midlevel-interim-chief, just missing the actual chief.

No comments: